Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Three Ideas

A. Realistic: Showing gratitude towards people
1. Who am I- Author
2. Who is it- in this case I choose my sister
3. Objective- appreciate her existence
4. 1st task - go popular bookshop
5. 2nd task - buying materials for hand-made card (scissor, glue, card, colourful pen)
6. 3rd task - start writing, drawing out memories you recall
7. Outcome - how i appreciate her as my sister
8. Showcase - gallery

Rationale: Thank people around us that we really appreciate them in a simple and yet meaningful way. We can brighten their days just by doing a little bit of effort in the card execution.

B. Imaginative: How I spend my day with Miki
1. Who Am I - Author
2. Who is he - Miki
3. Objective - to get rid of loneliness of him
4. 1st task - go beach
5. 2nd task - play ball with him
6. 3rd task - watch sunset
7. Outcome - how we spend the day
8. Showcase - gallery

Rationale: To have friends. In this imaginative-like, I chose to "how i spend my day with miki" is because whenever i saw Miki alone in my room watching me doing assignment. I felt how he felt in a way. I wish I could do something for him in the future. I chose to spend time with him by going to beach where only both of us are there. Since Miki always bring his ball by biting it to upstairs, I saw the loneliness in him. Therefore, I hope we can spend a wonderful day together near the beach, playing ball and watching sunset.

C. Fantasy: How to let go of unhappy thoughts
1. Who Am I - Author
2. What is it - Daily life
3. What for - Memories
4. 1st task - buy balloons
5. 2nd task - write every memory on the balloons
6. 3rd task - fly it
7. Outcome - take it easy
8. Showcase - gallery

Rationale: Recently I've gone through some journey of feelings. Balloon is like a beautiful thing which can make children happy or cry. But can happiness and sadness easily be forgotten? I was hoping that everything that it is writen on the balloon can take away sadness in people easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment